Viavi (JDSU) - C-OSA-4055
- Field interchangeable single slot size
- Full wavelength range 1260 to 1630 nm
- Drift measurements for wavelength and power
- Simple for a novice, fully featured for an expert
- Can be combined with OTDR modules
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-4000
- Performance verification in Metro Access Networks
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of CWDM networks
- Upgrade of CWDM networks
- Spectral and drift testing of CWDM sources
The COSA-4055 is the smallest CWDM optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) on the market. The COSA-4055 module for the T-BERD®4000/MTS-4000 and T-BERD®2000/MTS-2000 platform offers the functionality and speed of an OSA in a handheld form factor at a fraction of the price of a traditional OSA. It is an ideal test tool for service providers to install, maintain and upgrade metro/access links and CWDM systems. It measures wavelengths and power levels of CWDM channels and displays the complete spectrum.
|Option ID||Option Description|
|2301/01||COSA-4055 CWDM Analyzer|
|M4000T||MTS-4000 Platform with touchscreen|
Item code: 1016
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
MTS4000 + COSA-4055 CWDM Analyzer