Tektronix - DSA72004B
The DPO/DSA70000B Series combines industry-leading bandwidth of 20 GHz with the industry's highest waveform capture rate, best signal fidelity, lowest noise floor and the only available hardware-based serial pattern trigger for data rates up to 5 Gb/s. It is the most powerful real-time oscilloscope on the market, enabling you to make the most challenging measurements with the confidence you only get from a Tektronix oscilloscope.
- On All Four Channels Simultaneously
- 20, 16, 12.5, 8, 6, and 4 GHz Bandwidth Models
- Up to 50 GS/s Real-Time Sample Rate
- Up to 250 Megasamples Record Length with MultiView Zoom™ Feature for Quick Navigation
- Fastest Waveform Capture Rate with >300,000 wfms/s Maximum per Channel
- Highest Bandwidth – Up to 20 GHz enables measurement on the latest high-speed serial standards
- Superior Signal Integrity and Excellent Signal-to-Noise Ratio – Observe the truest representation of your waveform
- Pinpoint® Triggering – Minimize time spent trying to acquire problem signals for efficient troubleshooting and shortened debug time
- 5 Gbps Real-time Serial Trigger – Assures triggering on the first instance of a specified NRZ or 8b/10b pattern to allow isolation of pattern dependent effects
- Search & Mark – Provides waveform pattern matching and software triggers for signals of interest
- DPX and Fast Acquisition - Quickly find intermittent events with the industry’s highest waveform capture rate
- Long Record Lengths – Capture long-term trends or infrequent events then analyze the entire acquired record with built-in measurements
- P7500 TriMode™ Probing System - Perfectly matched signal connectivity from 4 GHz to 20 GHz
- Application Support – Enables standard-specific certification, measurement automation, and ease of use
- Serial Data Link Analysis (SDLA) - For high-speed serial data streams, emulate and equalize the channel as well as de-embedding the fixture.
Item code: 9000142
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Tektronix - DSA72004B - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
20 GHz Digital Serial Analyzer