Keysight / Agilent - N9915A
FieldFox is equipped to handle routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting and anything in between. FieldFox delivers Keysight-quality measurements – wherever you need to go. Add FieldFox to your kit, and carry precision with you.
The microwave combination analyzer's base function is a cable and antenna analyzer. It can be configured with the following optional capabilities: spectrum analyzer, network analyzer, power meter, vector voltmeter, interference analyzer, variable DC source, built-in GPS receiver and remote control using an iPad or iPhone.
The following accessories are included with every FieldFox: AC/DC adapter, battery, soft carrying case, LAN cable, Quick Reference Guide and User’s Guide.
Cable and antenna analyzer (CAT), vector network analyzer (VNA)
- 30 kHz to 9 GHz
- CAT: Distance-to-fault, return loss, cable loss
- VNA dynamic range: 100 dB to 9 GHz
- VNA: S11, S21, S22, S12, magnitude and phase
- 5 kHz to 9 GHz
- ± 0.5 dB amplitude accuracy, full band, over full temperature range of -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Spur-free dynamic range: ≥ 105 dB
- Full-band tracking generator
Independent source, vector voltmeter (VVM), power and pulse measurements
- RF source: 30 kHz to 9 GHz, CW, CW coupled, and tracking
- VVM: 30 kHz to 9 GHz, compare phase and electrical length
- Average power, peak power, and pulse characterization with USB power sensors
- Built-in power meter: 5 kHz to 9 GHz
FieldFox instrument attributes
- Remote control via iPad or iPhone
- Standard 3-year warranty
- Battery life: 3.5-hours; weight: 3.0 kg or 6.6 lbs
- Operating temperature: -10 to +55 °C (14 to 131 °F)
- Satellite communications, microwave backhaul
- Military communications, radar systems
- Active and passive device test
- Get precise measurements that agree with benchtop results
- CalReady, QuickCal, and ECal provide accurate return loss, distance-to-fault and S-parameters
- InstAlign – Unprecedented absolute amplitude accuracy across the full band, no warm-up required
- Dust-free design with no fans and no vents extends instrument reliability in harsh environments
- Weather resistant; withstands salty, humid environments
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 2 compliant
- MIL-STD-810G, Method 511.5 Procedure I requirements for operation in explosive environments (type tested)
Item code: 9000093
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Keysight / Agilent - N9915A - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
9GHz FieldFox Microwave Analyzer