Keysight / Agilent - N4903B
- Data rates 150 Mb/s to 12,5 Gb/s pattern generator and error detector.
- >0.5 UI calibrated, compliant and integrated jitter injection: RJ, RJ-LF, RJ-HF, PJ1, PJ2, SJ, BUJ, ISI, sinusoidal interference, triangular and arbitrary SSC and residual SSC
- Excellent signal performance and sensitivity
- Built-in clock data recovery with tunable and compliant loop bandwidth
- Half-rate clocking with variable duty cycle for forwarded clocked devices
- Measures BER, BERT Scan, TJ with RJ/DJ separation, eye diagram, eye mask, BER contour, automated jitter tolerance, pattern capture symbol error ratio (SER) of coded and retimed data streams
- Two adjustable data outputs with independent PRBS and pattern with 120 block pattern sequencer
Ideal choice for R&D and validation teams characterizing and stressing chips and transceiver modules that have serial I/O ports up to 12,5 Gb/s. It can characterize a receiver’s jitter tolerance and is designed to prove compliance to today’s most popular serial bus standards, such as:
- PCI Express®
- USB SuperSpeed
- Fibre Channel
- Memory buses, such as fully buffered DIMM2
- Backplanes, such as CEI
- XFP/XFI, SFP+
Item code: 9000138
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Keysight / Agilent - N4903B - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
High-Performance Serial BERT 150 Mb/s to 12.5 Gb/s