Viavi (JDSU) - MTS-8000FBC
Transport testing for the T-BERD/MTS-8000 Platforms
The Transport module for the T-BERD/MTS-8000 Platforms enables service providers to rapidly, reliably and cost-effectively deploy Transmission services in one convenient package. An important complement to the existing T-BERD/MTS-8000 platforms product line, the module supports T1-10 G SDH/SONET, 10/100/Gig Ethernet, 10Gig Ethernet LAN/WAN PHY, IP, Fibre Channel and OTN testing in the industry's most innovative test module.
- Truly field tailored, the only integrated Ethernet, SDH/SONET, IP, Fibre Channel, OTN and PDH test solution available to the market, weighing under 7 kgs.
- Battery operation up to 2 hours at 10 Gbps rates.
- Practically unlimited field modularity: you can match any requirement for test function, size, weight, or price.
- Reduce test times by up to 66% by testing up to 3 circuits simultaneously and independently.
- Customer exchangeable connector types (FC, SC, LC, ST and DIN), eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- Dual port design allows users to maximize port density by purchasing multiple SDH/SONET and GigE interfaces (2.7G - 155 Mbps optical).
- Built-in optical connection check functions with a high accuracy power meter/source, VFL, ORL and video microscope options available ensure that today’s most common optical problems are solved.
- Backwards compatible with existing MTS-5000 optical modules already in the field.
- Coupled with the NewGen module, verify Generic Frame Procedure (GFP), Virtual Concatenation (VCAT), Link Capability adaptation scheme (LCAS) and Ethernet technologies.
- Combined with the T-BERD/MTS-8000's optical layer test modules, test the physical, photonic, transmission, and data layers all in one portable package.
- Verify end to end network connectivity, throughput, and quality of service for all technologies.
- Measure network and circuit performance with an array of Error and Alarm insertion and analysis capability.
- Perform SLA and circuit acceptance routines via a variety of industry test standards.
- Test Quality of Service metrics by verifying results such as Jitter, Delay, Service Disruption, Lost and Out of Sequence frames.
- Verify network element characteristics with signal level and frequency measurements for all interfaces.
- Ensure network synchronization with the modules selectable timing references.
- Remotely operate the instrument with its web based Remote operation capability.
- Enable Productivity enhancements via the easy-to-use graphical interface and saved setup capability.
|Option ID||Option Description|
|E7787/7||SC connector for SM jumper|
|E8000M02QCFC1||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization Getting Started|
|E8000M02QCFC3||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization AP|
|E8000M02QCFC4||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization CD|
|E80HCASE1||Hard case for multiple module config|
|E80HDISK||Hard disk drive for 8000 platform|
|E80HPWEU||150W Power Supply for 8000 Platform (Europe)|
|E80HVTCOL||High Visibility Touchscreen TFT Color Display|
|E80KEYB||Qwerty USB Soft keyboard|
|E80LIION||Additional Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|E80VFL||VFL with 2.5mm UPP connector|
|E8100||2 plug-ins receptacle|
|E8136VLR||Very Long Range 45/43/42dB 1310/1550/1625 OTDR|
|E81DISPAP||Combined long range CD, PMD and AP module (1260-1640nm)|
|E81MTAU4||MultiTest Acces Unit for 4 test functions|
|EFJ30SCUPC||Bend insensitive 30cm fiber jumper SC/UPC TO SC/UPC|
|EGENFCAS1||Generic Fiber Characterization Automated Script|
|EM8000BT||MTS-8000 tester with battery module|
|EOBS550||OBS-550 Handheld Broadband Source for CD/PMD/AP|
|EOFS200||Optical Fiber Cable Software, OFS200|
|ESCSCOPE400||ESCSCOPE400;Quick Capture Video Microscope 200X-400X with USB Converter IncludesTips and Mini Soft Case|
|EUNIPCSC||Universal PC connector with SC adapter|
Item code: 1028
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Viavi (JDSU) - MTS-8000FBC - 1|
Rent this product
This product is not rentable at our website. Contact us directly for rental prices.
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
Fiber Characterization kit (OTDR+PMD+CD)