Dranetz - HDPQ Guide
The Best Combination Of Value and Technology In a Power quality Analyzer. It includes all of the features of the Dranetz HDPQ Visa, but adds Wi-Fi communications, AnswerModules®, and a 10,000 cycle recording buffer for fault and inrush recording!
- High Definition PQ & Energy Monitoring – 1000Vrms, AC/DC, 512 samples/cycle
- Eight channels, 4 voltage & 4 current
- AnswerModules – Sag directivity, PF capacitor identification, motor – automatic event categorization
- Advanced PQ – IEC 61000-4-30 Class A & IEEE 1159 compliant
- Harmonics – IEC 61000-4-7, IEEE 519
- Transient capabilities – V & I – waveshape triggers. Beyond standards
- IEEE 1459 Advanced Power Measurements
- 10,000 cycle pre/post trigger buffer
- EN 50160 Ed 3
- Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Bluetooth
- VNC for full remote control
- Apple & Android apps with real time metering and alarm Dashboard
- Enhanced Dranetz tech support
Safe & Rugged
- Arc Flash Safety
- UL listed and CE approved
- Rugged enclosure with an easy to grip, shock absorbing , non-conductive boot
- Dropped tested to 6’
- Power supply cable retainer.
- Wire management in easel and hook
- Automatic circuit detection and feedback on proper connection of the instrument
- 7” WVGA color touch display
- Automatic setups – PQ, D&E
- Tablet-like GUI, Features: Icon driven, taskbar shortcuts, Dashboard
- Mini-report – Screen snapshots, XML file. Easily uploaded and emailed!
- PQ & energy Dashboard’s for real time alarming
- Bigger display for more productive local analysis
- AnswerModules – automatic event categorization
- Dran-View 7
- Data analysis
- Dran-View 7 Data Rescue kit
- Post processing
Item code: 9000124
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
Power quality / Energy monitoring analyzer