Chauvin Arnoux - C.A 8335 QUALISTAR PLUS
Power Quality Analyser
- The Qualistar measures all the voltage, current and power parameters required for full diagnosis of an electrical installation. It simultaneously captures and records all the parameters, transients, alarms and wave forms.
- 4 voltage inputs
- up to 1,200 V
- 4 current inputs
- up to 6,500 A (depending on sensors)
- Electrical safety: IEC 61010 600 V CAT IV / 1,000 V CAT III
- Simultaneous real-time display of all 4 inputs is available in graphic, vectorial or value-table format.
- In Inrush mode, the measurement covers a duration of more than 1 minute!
- The Qualistar+ can also capture and record:
- the Min/Max values
- up to 300 transients
- harmonics up to the 50th order
- 50 screens and curves
- 10,000 alarms of 40 different types
- Its storage capacity allows all the parameters to be recorded at the maximum sampling rate over a period of more than one month!
- wide colour screen (diagonal 148 mm)
- structured menus
- direct access to functions
- can be used handheld or positioned on its stand
- colour-coded rings for easy identification of connections
- compact and lightweight: only 1.9 kg
Item code: 152749
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
Power Quality Analyzer