Vaccancy - Engineer/ Sr. Engineer- Calibration and Repair
Job Title: Engineer/ Sr. Engineer- Calibration and Repair
Reports to: Operations Director
Location: Gurgaon, India
Primary Purpose: To calibrate and repair Test & Measurement equipment in RF, Microwave, telecommunications, Optical and general purpose equipment.
- To prioritise workload so that customer requirements and laboratory turnaround objectives are achieved.
- To ensure company standards of quality and safety are adhered too.
- To assist in on the job technician training where required.
- To write calibration records and procedures for new products from specifications.
- To maintain tools and test equipment, ensuring the latter is suitable for its requirements.
- Be competent in repair to component level and be able to prepare concise repair quotations.
- Be able to demonstrate an understanding in measurement uncertainties and measurement accuracy.
B.E. / BTech ( Electronics/ Communications/ Instrumentation)
4 to 6 years in the RF, microwave, telecommunications and/or optical field of test equipment repair and calibration/testing, acquired with a test equipment manufacturer, calibration house or armed services.
- Professional attitude
- Reliable, flexible
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Initiative and drive
- Driving Licence
Remuneration and Benefits:
Salary: Dependent on experience
To apply for this position, please email your CV to:
Director Livingston India